Greetings friends, fans, and partners!
It is safe to say that 2019 has been a roller coaster for everyone. Maybe it’s the post-Gen Con exhaustion talking, but this year, more so than others, has felt especially eventful. Both for the world on a global scale and for the small corner of that world this industry makes up.
Here at Arcane Wonders, we have been busy bringing on new team members, developing ambitious projects, and shaking hands with exciting new partnerships who will help pave the way for our future. It’s a great time to be making games, without a doubt, and we believe fully that the road ahead is lined with our best titles to date. We couldn’t be more excited to walk this path, but we know in our hearts we need to bring some extra firepower along on this journey.
Arcane Wonders is seeking a full-time marketing & sales manager who is looking to help grow alongside our company.
Here are the types of skills we’re looking for in an applicant:
- Gregarious, positive, and able to conduct themselves well in meetings with both internal and external partners.
- Must be high energy, self-motivated, and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong experience in building and maintaining a following across social media platforms and other forums
- Experience in multimedia advertising. Able to assemble advertising material and seek out creative new avenues for promotion.
- Excel at creating comprehensive marketing strategies, both for individual products and the company brand.
- A knack for writing concise copy and product descriptions that are fun to read and motivate consumers.
- An avid and passionate gamer, with in-depth knowledge of the modern board game industry.
- Trade show experience; operating a booth, managing a team, conducting sales and representing company interests in meetings.
- Familiarity with Kickstarter campaigns, with a focus on pre-campaign marketing and community management.
- Able to oversee website development, with the ability to manage and update webpages and our online store.
- Have existing relationships with industry influencers, such as board game reviewers and other media.
- Graphic design competency, with proficiency in Adobe CS6.
Above all else, the candidate we’re looking for is willing and able to think outside the box; to dream up creative new ways to put Arcane Wonders games in the hands of new players around the world.
Don’t hesitate to reach out; we can’t wait to connect with you!
The Arcane Wonders team
For the below form, please select “I’m seeking employment with Arcane Wonders.” Thanks!